WIPO RSS Feeds
WIPO News Releases
- WIPO Re:Search: New Plan for Fight Against Neglected Tropical Diseases, Malaria and TBWIPO Re:Search has launched a new five-year roadmap to guide its activities in the fight against neglected tropical diseases, malaria and tuberculosis.
- WIPO - Lead UN Agency for Knowledge Issues, Says United Nations Secretary-GeneralUN Secretary-General António Guterres joined WIPO Director General Francis Gurry in celebrating World Intellectual Property Day 2017, with Mr. Guterres saying that WIPO is at the frontier of knowledge that will determine the future of the internati
- WIPO Cybersquatting Cases Hit Record in 2016, Driven by New Top-Level Domain NamesTrademark owners filed an all-time record 3,036 cases under the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) with WIPO in 2016, an increase of 10% over the previous year, with over 1,200 new generic Top-Level Domains (gTLDs) now operational.
- Record Year for International Patent Applications in 2016; Strong Demand Also for Trademark and Industrial Design ProtectionChina’s ZTE Corporation overtook its crosstown rival Huawei Technologies as the biggest filer of international patent applications via WIPO in 2016 and U.S.-based Qualcomm Inc. claimed third position amid another year of strong demand for WIPO’s
- Australian Donation Means New Life for Fund that Involves Indigenous Peoples in International NegotiationsWIPO Director General Francis Gurry has welcomed an independent contribution by the Australian Government that has reinvigorated a fund supporting the participation of the world’s indigenous peoples in international negotiations hosted at WIPO.
WIPO Patent News
- Australian Dossier Content Now available in PATENTSCOPE
- National Collections Of Australia, France And Saudi Arabia Now Available In PATENTSCOPE
- National Collection Of Denmark Now Available In PATENTSCOPE
- Making sense of patent information (WIPO Magazine 6/2016)
- Dossier Content Now Available in PATENTSCOPE
WIPO Domain Name Decisions
- WIPO Domain Name Decision D2017-0283 for bayer-monsanto.comWIPO Domain Name Decision for bayer-monsanto.com
- WIPO Domain Name Decision D2017-0603 for cineday.netWIPO Domain Name Decision for cineday.net
- WIPO Domain Name Decision D2017-0628 for dertelefonbuch.comWIPO Domain Name Decision for dertelefonbuch.com
- WIPO Domain Name Decision D2017-0600 for ipmponline.orgWIPO Domain Name Decision for ipmponline.org
- WIPO Domain Name Decision DAU2017-0008 for yahoosupport.net.au, yahoosupportaustralia.com.au, yahoosupportnumber.com.auWIPO Domain Name Decision for yahoosupport.net.au, yahoosupportaustralia.com.au, yahoosupportnumber.com.au
Other RSS Feeds
US Copyright Office
- U.S. Copyright Office, NewsNet Issue 665
U.S. Copyright Office, NewsNet Issue 664
U.S. Copyright Office, NewsNet Issue 663
U.S. Copyright Office, NewsNet Issue 662
U.S. Copyright Office, NewsNet Issue 661
- Solidarity with the UKThe Management and staff of the European Patent Office are deeply shocked by the terrible news of the attack that took place after a pop concert in Manchester yesterday.
- EPO and Institute of Industrial Property of Angola initiate bilateral co-operationPresident Battistelli and Director General Camati agreed in principle on the future launch of a comprehensive co-operation programme including the validation of EP patents in Angola and EPO technical assistance for the development of the national pa
- EPO and Argentina sign co-operation agreementThe EPO and the National Institute of Industrial Property of Argentina (INPI) have signed a memorandum of understanding on bilateral co-operation.
- Monegasque ambassador visits the EPOThe Ambassador of the Principality of Monaco to the Federal Republic of Germany, H.E. Isabelle Berro-Amadeï, paid an official visit to the EPO on 25 April for the formal hand-over of the instruments of ratification by Monaco of the Bilateral Workin
- EPO and Eurasian Patent Office agree to launch Patent Prosecution HighwayThe EPO and the Eurasian Patent Office (EAPO) have agreed to launch a joint Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) pilot programme to enable work-sharing and accelerated treatment of patent applications at both offices.
- U.S. Copyright Office, NewsNet Issue 665